Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's so exclusive they're dying to get in...

Quite a few famous folks have passed this year, this month even! Here's a list of notable famous people meeting their maker:


Dennis Hopper

See this is tough, I tried to think of a funny way to paint this but there really isn't one. Dennis Hopper was an amazing actor that managed to maintain a high level of acting through out his entire career. Every project he was involved with he gave his full attention and did a wonderful job. I guess there definitely will not be a Water World 2. Whew, dodged a bullet on that one.



Gary Coleman

I couldn't decide which picture was worse; the photograph he will be (unfortuantely) eternally remembered as from "Diff'rent Strokes"? Or a current picture of him with a cell phone "hands free" unit in his ear. People...remove these hands free things for pictures, you never who is going to get a hold of it and use it as your wikipedia picture. So here's both!


...eh why not, here's a picture of him in a cowboy hat as well


Gary Coleman passed away May 28th of this year, he was certainly one of the most famous television stars of all times and will be missed.

Simon Monjack

This is hardly even notable, Simon Monjack was the husband of Brittany Murphy, and was basically a total loser. After Brittany's tragic death earlier this year he started a charity to raise money for...something, it turned out to be himself, the charity was shut down after only $800 was raised. Some folks would say the world is a better place without Simon Monjack, I plan to meet these folks and join their group...or team, whatever. I'm not sure what day he died...in fact...this guy BARELY counts as celebrity status. It's like saying I'm a celebrity because I've watched TV before, "I've seen all the stars through ma tely-visor. Sometimes they talk straight ta me!" (I literally could not find a picture of him without Brittany in frame, I only tried for 10 minutes, but that seemed like 9 minutes and 45 seconds too long. So here's a picture of Yoda.)



Ronnie James Dio

Huge Rockstar and credited with popularizing the famous hand gesture of "Devil Horns", Ronnie James Dio passed away May 16, 2010. Ronnie was a great performing and a wonderful entertainer, he played with dozens of famous musicians. He joined Black Sabbath, one of the most famous dark metal bands in history in 1979. Nobody rocked the skullet like dio...nobody. This is one of my favorite pictures of him. When I see this photo, the visual I get in my mind is of a metal head who was also part Robin Hood's merry men. Take a second and listen to the tenacious D "Dio" song, in Ronnie's memory. "Dio" on Youtube




Corey Haim

Anyone under the age of 25 is saying "Who the hell Corey Haim?" Then a 30+ person with eyes the size dinner plates gives the whiper snaper a glare, whilst screaming "LOST BOYS? LUCAS? DREAM A LITTLE DREAM?! Wait...was he in dream a little dream..." Corey made a lame/boring/futile attempt to get back into Hollywood by producing a show about himself and fellow Corey screw up, Corey...duh...what's that guys last name? Feldman? I think it's Feldman, I'm not going to look it up, so we're going with Feldman. He was Mouth on Goonies, that should frame him well enough. Corey Haim passed away on March 10th of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment